One thing is certain; we won’t forget what we did in these very special Corona Virus quarantine days.
And although none of us know how long our confinement is going to last, we do know that it is going to end.
We are experiencing an unprecedented once in a lifetime chance to do those things we don’t normally do and to get marketing ship shape for when we are eventually let out, and the wheels start turning full speed again.
Freed from the daily commute and the office banter, we can make real progress with the infrastructure and the customer knowledge that should drive marketing, and which is so often ignored when times are busy.
By now you must have started to build a ‘must do when away from the office’ list; and we have a few suggestions of things that you might consider including:
– finding out which of all your marketing initiatives in the last year actually made you money
– finishing the unmentionable GDPR project
– planning future recruitment to avoid black hole areas
– getting customer data into a single customer view
– asking customers what they like and don’t like about what you do
– making sure you have the dashboards you need to steer the ship
– getting the team to use some of the incredible array of free online training resources
– achieving consensus on the five most important areas to focus once you are free
– and so on, and on. The list can get very long very quickly
We are here to help; as well as our data science and technology arms, we have a marketing consultancy. Its aim is simply to ensure that you have the tools and the customer knowledge to unlock the most customer value at the least marketing cost.
If you would like us to help you write or deliver on your shortlist, we are here to provide expert support.
For a quick dip into what our consultancy normally covers, then please click here to view a short PowerPoint.
Hoping that we can help you make the best use of the quarantine.
UniFida is the trading name of Marketing Planning Services Ltd, a London based technology and data science company set up in 2014. Our overall aim is to help organisations build more customer value at less marketing cost.
Our technology focus has been to develop UniFida. Our data science business comes both from existing users of UniFida, and from clients looking to us to solve their more complex data related marketing questions.
Marketing is changing at an explosive speed, and our ambition is to help our clients stay empowered and ahead in this challenging environment.